Dive Into Common Questions People Have Before Getting A New Roof.
How To Know When To Replace Your Roof
You think you might need a new roof, but you’re not sure how to tell. Well, here are some signs to look for which might indicate it’s time to replace your roof.
- Missing or broken shingles
- Algae, lichens, moss, or black streaking
- Leaking and/or water spots in your ceiling
- Hail or wind damage
- Sand or tiny gravel (granules) in your gutters or coming out of your downspouts
- Your roof is over ten years old
How To Hire A Contractor
As you begin your search for a professional roofing company, there are several important factors to keep in mind. We believe in providing education because we think the more you know, the more likely you will choose the professionals at Schoenherr Roofing for your roofing project.
- Locally headquartered SE & SW Michigan
- Licensed and Insured for your protection and ours
- Factory-trained roofing specialists to serve you
- Proper attic inspections to ensure your new roof lasts for your lifetime and beyond
- A reputation built over 27 years with over 4,200 completely satisfied customers
- Free expert consultation to provide you with solutions for your new roofing project
Find a Roofing Company that Delivers the Perfect Roofing Experience
Your new roof starts with a quick, free and honest quote.