Storm Damage Roof Repair in SE & SW Michigan
Roof Repair & Replacement Options
Our roofing specialists will help you handle all of your roofing needs. Give us a call and we can walk you through the steps that you can take to either repair or replace it.
Patches On Patches
No temporary repair to a storm-damaged roof will be as good as a full roof replacement. Most roofers will gladly do those temporary repairs, and any homeowner should welcome the step.
Ignoring storm damage, or attempting patch repairs yourself, only invites further damage. No damaged roof — shingles, metal, or tile — repairs itself.
- Water infiltration
- High humidity or ice in the attic
- Mold and mildew throughout your home
- Ruined furniture, clothing, artwork, carpeting, and personal possessions
- Ill family members, including pets and the elderly
Insurance claims for roof replacement are straightforward. As the homeowner, you need to make two calls when you wake to find your Macomb or North Oakland County roof is damaged by a storm:
Call your homeowners’ insurance company
Call your local, reliable roofer
A Great Roofer Will…
Unsure about which roofer to use? Ask for customer referrals. Good roofers can draw on hundreds of satisfied customers who have dealt with homeowners insurance companies for storm damage.
- File the insurance claim for clients
- Inspect the damage with an adjuster
- Negotiate the extent of the claim with the insurance company
- Produce an “Xactimate,” using industry-trusted software from Xactware : a highly accurate estimate, to itemize the damage, replacement steps, labor, and Scope of Work
Find a Roofing Company that Delivers the Perfect Roofing Experience
Your new roof starts with a quick, free and honest quote.