Join the Schoenherr Roofing Team Today!
The Schoenherr Roofing Team has been serving the greater SE & SW Michigan areas for 27+ years. Starting with Ross’s own roof, we have installed more than 5,000 residential roofs. We are looking to grow our team with individuals who want to make a difference in our community and provide exceptional service to our customers.
Are you in search of a roofing job in SE or SW Michigan? Look no further! We are looking for qualified individuals to join us, if that could be you, please fill out the information below.
The Repair Technician is responsible for completing home repairs related to roofing, which may include but is not limited to roofing, siding, wood trim work, metal flashing, and gutters. Work is to be completed to manufacturer and Schoenherr Roofing quality standards. This person is responsible for customer service from initial engagement to completing the project and leaving the job site. While on site they are to ensure proper procedures are followed for safety, protecting the customer, their family, their pets, and their property. They are also responsible for providing accurate estimates of required time and materials, including change orders, so estimates can be provided to the customer. They must consistently document each job with photos and notes in the Customer Relations software.
- You enjoy working with your hands, using hand and power tools, while being outdoors.
- You want to be part of a company that has a vision that is greater than any one individual. A company that cares. A company with aggressive growth goals. A company with dynamic leadership and a family culture.
- You embody our Schoenherr Roofing team core values; Integrity, Continuous Improvement, Positive, Excellence Driven, Cares for Others, and Team Player.
- You are driven to be organized and efficient.
- You are motivated and committed to execute quality work in a timely manner.
- You are genuinely and naturally a people friendly person, who likes to meet new people.
- You easily accept a last-minute change in schedule.
- You follow the skilled trade rule; “measure twice, cut once.”
Experience and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent Verbal Communication
- Possess the skills listed below.
- Ability to learn and use software apps in which projects and customer information is tracked.
- Possess a very good driving record.
- Gifted, talented, and skilled in using hand tools and power tools to complete carpentry and metal tasks related to roofing, siding, wood trim, flashing and gutters.
- Understands and follows safety protocols, with the ability to easily set and climb ladders and roofs at various heights and pitches.
- Ability to follow a plan, organize, prioritize, and schedule daily work for efficiency and productivity.
- Ability to problem solve and learn how to problem solve construction related issues.
- Able to lift and carry a 4×8 sheet of plywood. Able to lift up to 75 lbs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pre-read project requirements before initiating a project. Plan ahead and purchase required materials before going to a job site. Load truck and trailer with materials.
- Continuously look for ways to hone your skills and improve your abilities, especially with hand tools and power tools.
- Work as a team player with other repair personnel. Train and educate those with less experience.
- Call the customer 30 minutes prior to arriving on the job site. Greet them upon arriving. Meet them upon project completion and collect payment.
- Update the tracking software immediately after every customer phone call or contact. Following a project upload photos and notes per company process.
- Keep the Repair Manager informed of project progress as well as any potential change orders or schedule changes.
- Pay rate commensurate with experience $24 – $30 per hour.
- Overtime after 40 hours per week
- 401K with match
The team member must be committed to Schoenherr Roofing’s mission, vision & values. Work performed may include but is not limited to customer homes, businesses, as well as other properties owned or leased by Schoenherr Roofing.
Customer Relations Lead Specialist
Are you ready to join a dynamic team that’s driven by a shared vision, fueled by growth ambitions, and dedicated to creating exceptional customer experiences? Schoenherr Roofing is seeking a Customer Relations Lead Specialist to play a pivotal role in our mission of delivering top-tier roofing solutions and building lasting relationships with our valued clients.
About Us: At Schoenherr Roofing, we’re more than just a company – we’re a family united by core values that shape everything we do. With a commitment to Integrity, Continuous Improvement, Positivity, Excellence, Caring for Others, and Teamwork, we’re building a culture that thrives on collaboration, growth, and genuine care for both our clients and team members.
Key Responsibilities: As a Customer Relations Lead Specialist, you will be the ambassador of our brand, ensuring that every customer interaction reflects our commitment to excellence. Your responsibilities will include:
- Customer Engagement:
- Establish and nurture trust-based relationships with customers, embodying the Schoenherr Roofing core values.
- Create 5-Star experiences for clients, from the initial conversation to drive positive reviews and referrals.
- Utilize various communication channels (email, text, phone) to guide clients through the assessment, presentation, and appointment scheduling process.
- Appointment Setting:
- Make outbound calls and receive inbound calls to schedule quality appointments for our roofing specialists.
- Engage with both future and past customers to deliver exceptional service.
- Proactively reach out to leads to ensure no potential customer goes underserved.
- Process Enhancement:
- Collaborate on the development, review, and improvement of Customer Relations SOPs.
- Team Collaboration:
- Attend team meetings, contribute to assessments and administrative tasks, and actively foster our values-based team culture.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2+ years of Customer Relations experience.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, driven by a passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access) and CRM software.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams and departments.
- Demonstrated commitment to integrity, humility, and professionalism.
- Monday – Friday, 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM, every other Saturday 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Location: This position is based at our main office in Romeo.
Join Our Team: At Schoenherr Roofing, we’re more than a team – we’re a family that’s dedicated to growth, positivity, and serving our customers with integrity. If you’re a people-friendly individual who thrives on making meaningful connections and delivering exceptional customer experiences, we invite you to apply and become a key player in our journey of success.
Note: This job description is subject to change, and additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed. Employment is at-will and not a contract.
To Apply: Please submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting how your experience and values align with Schoenherr Roofing’s mission and core values. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Manages a team of canvassers with a direct hands-on approach, provides motivation and coaching to help team reach daily, weekly and monthly goals.
- Recruits, hires, train canvassers through cost effective recruiting tools
- Create and develop the culture of the local canvassing team, through personal role modeling desired behaviors and techniques.
- Deliver a world-class customer experience across each and every touch-point.
- Delivers world class training program by:
- Overseeing all canvass field activities, including training, role playing, daily meetings, field supervision and motivating team members.
- Monitoring and coaching every team member to ensure they are following proper procedures, scripts and customer service guidelines.
- Can Provide Strategy Management and Tactical Execution:
- Execute canvass strategies that help the region generate and develop leads via door-to-door activities.
- Actively manage program launch through a combination of strategic staffing, training, planning, scheduling, and management of canvassing activities.
- Maximize deployment of the canvassers and develop growth strategies for your market.
- Lead the team of Canvassers on planning and delivery of canvass activities and events that support objectives and go-to-market strategies within the market.
- Providing timely tracking and entering of marketing data into corporate database.
- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in-person on neighborhoods and cities where our client’s products and services can be demonstrated with the intent of generating qualified leads and appointments.
- Developing and training on advanced canvassing protocols and monitor quality of the leads, canvassers and adherence to the pitch.
- High School diploma, College degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Requires 3+ years of experience in management experience in canvassing / face to face marketing
- Valid Driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Excellent training and coaching skills
- Requires weekend work
- Ability to think strategically, with strong project management skills, including attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to self manage resources (time and budget) to achieve objectives
- Ability to analyze effectiveness of canvassing program and canvassing team
- Ability to understand the role of marketing communications, sales promotion and advertising
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Demonstrated analytic skills
Demonstrated ability in Microsoft Office programs, specifically Excel